Come and see it on your visit to the House of Mrs. Santa Claus!
What we organize
Educational visits, live-drawing moments, storytelling about Christmas and some activities with our elves.
At the House of Mrs. Santa Claus Finland in Hailuoto Island or elsewhere at the customer´s, hotels, schools or showrooms in Oulu area.
Year-round. Especially at Christmas time.
To children, special groups, retired people, to people wanting to hear Christmas fairytales and to experience an exciting and free ferry trip to Hailuoto Island.
- To lead you to Christmas fairytale and get a unique experience in a special atmosphere in an old red house.
- To bring you into the fairy tale of the Nordic Christmas in the Finnish way.
- To let you experience the silence of the island of Hailuoto and hear the sound of the Bothnian Gulf.
- To see the Midsummer light.
- Fairytale-like educational visits to Mrs. Santa Claus Finland, meeting her personally. Free selfies with her.
- Workshops of gingerbread decorating, handicraft, arts, photography, architecture, activities in the Nature.
- Sauna bath possible for those who want to experience a really ancient Finnish custom with self-heating sauna with wood.
- Activities in co-operation with the local organizers.
- Authentic Mrs. Santa Claus prints and postcards.
- Visits starting from 150€ (+VAT) for a group.
- Ask for an offer!
Ritvamedia/Mrs. Santa Claus Finland, Kyntökuja 9, 90440 Kempele Finland or Varvarintie 8, 90480 Hailuoto, Finland